SPIRIT 1.0 features gearbox free design and optimized motor structure. The high quality brushless DC motor with a max efficiency of 90% helps SPIRIT 1.0 achieve an overall efficiency of more than 50%. And without gearbox, this electric outboard motor will greatly lower – even eliminate noise and save maintenance troubles that often bother the owners of gas outboards.
Floating Design Makes Battery Unsinkable
Thanks to the floating design, the elaborately designed Spirit Battery is unsinkable, totally eliminating your concerns in this respect.
Aluminum Alloy Motor Case Enhances Robustness
The strong aluminum alloy case shields the motor effectively from any potential crash.
(The high efficient water cooling technology as well as the intelligent protection functions against situations like over temperature, motor stall, short circuit, under voltage, over voltage, etc. guarantee the system always working in good condition).
The battery locates on top of the outboard to save valuable space for the boat. Its self-contained design makes it easy to replace a backup SPIRIT Battery on board with 2 simple steps if the original one is running out of power.
This smart screen keeps you informed of all essential information you need to know during the journey. Real-time voltage, power and remaining battery is indicated as primary parameters.
Easy to Connect
Only 2 steps are needed to have the battery installed. First, place the battery on battery base. Then plug power cable into the power socket on battery.
This 3HP foldable electric outboard motor weighs only 7.75kg. It’s designed to be portable so you can lift the motor by one hand and carry the battery by the other with ease.
Easy to Steer
The stepless throttle handle with forward, reverse and stop capabilities brings you a wonderful steering experience.
No Worry for Safety
With connections and components satisfying IP67, Spirit 1.0 can operate even if immersed in water. When detached, the battery won’t have any output to protect the electric outboard motor even if the connectors are all wet.
Wireless Remote Control
With Wireless communication, the Spirit can be controlled remotely. Remote option only.
- Maximum Input Power: 1KW
- Rated Current: 24.6A
- Comparable Petrol Outboard: 3HP/4HP
- Maximum Overall Efficiency: 50%
- Rated Rotation Speed: 1200rpm
- Steering: Tiller control
- Weight (without battery): 10.9Kg / 24lbs (S), 11.2Kg / 24.7lbs (L)
- Dimension (L×W×H): 884mm×275mm×1042mm (S), 884mm×275mm×1167mm (L)
- Shaft Length: 650mm (S), 775mm (L)
- Trim Angle: 0°, 7°, 14°, 21°
- Propeller Specification: 280mm x 5.8inch
- Battery: 1017Wh Lithium Polymer
- Rated Current: 24.6A
- Nominal Voltage: 40.7V
- Final Charging Voltage: 46.2V
- Cut-off Voltage: 33V
- Temperature Range Operation: -10°C~40°C / +14°F – 104°F
- Battery Charge Time (empty to full): Standard charger: 5.1hrs, Fast charger: 2.2hrs
- Cycle Life (to 80% of rated capacity): > 500 cycles
- Weight (including battery): S: 18.6kg / 41lbs, L: 18.9kg / 41.6lbs
- Weight (w/o battery): S: 9.8kg / 21.5lbs, L: 10.0kg / 22.1lbs
- Weight of Battery: 8.8kg / 19.5lbs
- Battery Size: 416mm x 275mm x 202mm, 16.37in x 10.82in x 7.95in
- Shaft Length: XS: 530mm / 20.8in, S: 630mm / 24.8in, L: 754mm / 29.7in
- Standard Propeller Diameter: 280mm / 11.5in