Quicksilver 645 Cruiser – Mercury 150hp
The ease of access through bow and stern; the well thought-out cockpit; the seamless integration of the features. The Activ 645 Cruiser allows intelligent design and engineering to work as one. From the reassurance of rugged decking to the classic horseshoe seating and bow cabin for sleeping or storage, this is an easy-going experience. Feeling hungry? You’re free to quickly convert your cockpit into a relaxed dining area that comfortably seats six people.
This beautiful Quicksilver 645 Cruiser is a 2012 model with a Mercury F150 4-stroke outboard (121 Hours), with full service history.
The boat is equipped with the following:
- Teak table
- Bimini with enclosure
- Teak Floor
- Recently polished
- Twin axle trailer
UNCOMPROMISED SECURITY ON BOARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Safe and comfortable manoeuvring in the bow & cockpit area thanks
to spacious design. High free boards offer optimal safety for kids and
• Anti-slip and easy access to and out of the water via the stern side of
the boat in 3 steps.
• Easy access from cockpit to bow via wide steps.
• Convenient placed handgrips throughout the boat ensure stability and
extra safety when moving around the boat.
• Easy cabin access via a folding cabin door.
• Plenty of lighting and ventilation is guaranteed through the large
foredeck hatch deck.
• Ample storage possibilities below berth helps keep everything neat
• The double berth is equipped with cabin cushions and light and allows
you and your family to relax and rest comfortably.
• Spacious and flexible cockpit with U-seating that can be converted to
dining area and large sun lounge.
• The real teak dining table is easy to deploy and can easily be stored in
a dedicated storage area below the deck. By pivoting the driver and codriver seat you can easily sit 6 people at the dining table.
• A 12v cool box assures chilled food and drinks are always on hand
even on the longest, warmest days
• Integrated floor draining will ensure the cockpit stays dry.
• Length Overall (M) - 6.33
• Length of hull (M) - 6.12
• Beam Maximum (M) - 2.39
• Height - Without Canvas (M) - 1.79
• Dry Weight (Kg) - 1060
• Fuel Capacity (L) - 160
• Water Capacity (L) - 45
• CE Design Category - C
• Maximum Number of People - 7
• Power (HP / KW) - 150hp
• OB Shaft Length - XL
• Deadrise (deg) - 20
• Max. Load (People, Gear, Engine) (kg) - 845
Ready to view at RIBS Marine, Christchurch, Dorset
5 – 6m
|Year of Manufacture||