Our ‘signature watch’ now comes on our superb rubber strap, making it perfect for any outdoor activities, and especially anything involving water as it doesn’t absorb water like leather or NATO straps.
The 202-004 series is a perennial favourite: the gunmetal grey case is sandblasted to minimise reflections, the dial is satin black with white graphics for clarity, and all the luminous detailing is pale green SuperLuminova because it glows the brightest and longest – if you’re looking for an EB watch with lots of lume, this one should be on your list.
The black rubber strap is fitted with a dark gunmetal grey tongue buckle to match the case and is silicone-free, meaning it’s not sticky or stretchy and is very neutral to wear, and isn’t natural rubber (‘caoutchouc’), so no allergy problems.
- Swiss Made 5-jewel Ronda 715 quartz movement with custom date printing at 4 o’clock
- 3 year battery life with EOL indication
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Water-resistant to ISO2281 and individually tested to 20ATM/200M
- Shock-resistant to ISO1413
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Domed & anti-reflective coated hardened mineral crystal
- Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- Black rubber strap with dark gunmetal grey EB tongue buckle
- 9H-3H – 44mm excluding crowns
- 12H-6H – 54mm max to tip of case shoulders
- Maximum thickness – 13.5mm
- Strap width – 22mm